The protection of your personal data is important to us.
We want to make sure that the GDPR - which applies from May 25, 2018 - is respected.
If you want to change the way you chose in the past for us to contact you for advertising purposes, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your preferences.
Thank you for becoming our guest and for subscribing to the Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing newsletter on our center's website www.atasagon.ro. We would like to mention to you that we have modified the Terms and Conditions regarding Processing of personal data, according to the new regulation no. 679/2016, applicable starting from 25.05.2018.
- Principles of data protection
Principles of data protection
- Personal data will be collected only for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (presented in point 4). The data will not be processed to third parties in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures the necessary security;
- Personal data will not be distributed to third parties unless this is necessary for the purpose of providing services according to the agreements (accommodation partners, analysis collection partner)
- The persons concerned have the right to request access to personal data, their rectification and deletion, objection or restriction from data processing.
- Personal data
- Personal data means any information that can be linked to an identified or identifiable natural person (subject person).
- Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (i.e. used in connection with other data) that refer to the subject, such as name, surname, date of birth, CNP, address, e-mail address, social security number telephone, etc.
- Collection of personal data – the data we collect may include the following:
- Name and contact data (we collect name and surname, email address, postal address, phone number, date of birth, CNP, other similar contact data);
- We collect data about the medical condition, to be able to consult together with the medical team
- We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our website
- We collect data about the device and network you use to connect to our website. This includes data about the operating systems and software applications installed on your device, product keys, IP address, regional settings and language settings.
- Purpose of data collection
- informing guests about the offers, events and news related to the services of the Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing center by direct e-mail, newsletter, SMS, etc.; only if the person concerned has explicitly expressed his consent (according to Art. 6 para. (1) letter (a) of the Regulation)
- establishing a commercial relationship to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the data subject's request before concluding a contract, such as, without being limited to: sending the reservation confirmation and the advance invoice for the purchased services, sending the orders to the address of delivery (according to Art. 6 para. (1) letter (b) of the Regulation)
Also, Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing can provide the guest's personal data to other partner companies, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them and only for the purposes mentioned, by which they guarantee that this data is kept safe and that the provision of this personal information it is done according to the legislation in force, as follows: courier service providers, medical providers (medical analyses, intolerance test), hotel service providers (partners of our center).
The buyer's personal information can also be provided to the General Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the courts and other competent state bodies, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of express requests.
- Use of personal data
- we will use the personal data only for the purpose for which they were collected and we will store the data only as much as is necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
- we will keep the client's information for the period in which his account is active, for any of the purposes mentioned above (point 4). Your personal data will be kept and processed for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
For the fulfillment of certain legal obligations (such as accounting records and tax reporting obligations, archiving, etc.), the duration of processing also varies depending on the incident legal obligation. As of May 25, 2018, information about the duration of the processing of your data can be obtained at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- access to personal data is strictly limited to Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing staff, associates who have the necessary authorization and a clearly defined need to use the data.
If users do not wish to disclose their personal data to these companies, they are asked to contact Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security of processing
We will process data securely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, in particular when processing involves the transmission of data over a network as well as against any other form of illegal processing.
Questions related to the security of personal data can be sent to Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing at the email address email@example.com.
- Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
- You have the right to ask the operator for access to your personal data, to rectify, delete or limit their processing, as well as the right not to have them processed or transferred. You also have the right to data portability under certain conditions.
- Unless the data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, the submission of personal data is voluntary, but refusing to provide it (such as name, surname and address) will prevent you from using our services and products .
- You have the right to data portability – under certain conditions you can receive the personal data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format or request that said data be transmitted to another operator;
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data before you withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the data processing supervisory authority if you believe that your rights have been violated
Therefore, as an ATASAGON SRL customer, you have the following rights:
- The right to information– you can request information regarding the processing activities of your personal data;
- The right to rectification– you can rectify inaccurate personal data or complete them;
- The right to data deletion ("the right to be forgotten") - you can obtain the deletion of data, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restriction of processing- you can request the restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right of opposition– you can object, in particular, to data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability– you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that said data be transmitted to another operator
- The right to file a complaint- you can file a complaint about the way personal data is processed with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
- Right to withdraw consent- in cases where the processing is based on your consent, it can be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent will have effects only for the future, the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal still remaining valid;
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions or additional profiling related to automated decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention regarding that processing or you can express your own point of view regarding this type of processing.
To view or modify personal data or to obtain information related to personal data, please contact Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a signed and dated request.
Subscribing to our newsletter gives you the opportunity to be up to date with the latest promotions, loyalty programs, access to package history, vouchers and personalized offers via e-mail or SMS.
If you don't want to receive news and promotional offers from us or you think that the subscription was made by mistake, you can send us a message to the email address email@example.com with the text:
From the moment you have expressed your disagreement, your personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing.
Thank you for your time.
The Atasagon Detox&Wellbeing team