Detoxification is the process of removing toxins from one’s body and restoring proper metabolism function. Detoxification is a process involving good nutrition, regular exercise, and lymphatic drainage.
We all understand the importance of a good diet and leading a healthy lifestyle. Detoxification has been proven in different studies and methods to assist remove physical, emotional, and energy blockages. When these blockages are cleared, the main energy that we all possess may once again flow freely through the system, allowing the body to heal itself.
So how exactly does one day of detox goes at Atasagon?
• At 8:00 a.m., our team will greet you and offer you a tour of the facility. With the help of the Tanita professional device, our detox assistants will conduct a body analysis.
• Every day at 9:30 a.m., there will be an alternating Yoga or Easy Fitness class that will revitalize your body, stimulate toxins elimination, increase flexibility, and soothe your mind.
• From 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., you may rest in the relaxation areas, both physically and mentally, and enjoy a wet and infrared sauna as well as an entire library, or you can plan a group meeting or other wellness therapies and treatments.
• The relaxation continues between 13:30 and 15:30, and you can enjoy our well-being therapies. Our assistants and therapists are available at all times. Would you like to be pampered in a Turkish bath, get a volcanic stone massage, or have a revitalizing and moisturizing facial?
• At 12:00 p.m., you can attend our lectures on nutrition, emotional development, essential oils, and Kangen water, in which we aim to provide you with just as much knowledge as possible to help you make the first move towards change.
• At 3:30 p.m., we welcome you to Forest Bathing, since Tâmpa provides the ideal setting for an hour of fresh air and conscious connection with nature through your senses.
• You may still enjoy everything the center has to offer between 3:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Check out our product display, unwind with a cup of tea, or reconnect with your childlike side by coloring.
• You completed the first day of detoxification at 8:00 p.m. and can now relax!
So, what about this process of detoxifying the body? Have you used it or are you considering using it? If so, click here to learn more.